Do you cook?

So as you probably have noticed there are ZERO recipes or cooking experiences on this blog.  Most food blogs like mine have a mix of restaurants and home cooking.  Well I'll let you in on a little secret....I can't cook.  I mean, yes I can toast bread (sometimes) and I have learned how to scramble an egg (mostly) and I can usually bake cookies (unless I forget to mix the eggs in), but I am no cook.  I got lucky and found a man that can do all that, otherwise I would have survived off of Trader Joe's frozen goods.  Well, the point of this long pathetic story is to tell you I have found a wonderful blog FULL of cooking recipes and exciting fashion updates.  Whether you are health conscience or want a new sugary dessert treat, check out: http://lawyerinlanvin.com/

You won't want to miss out on her cooking posts and even learn a little bit about how to dress better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment