Okay, I suck. I know.

So being a lawyer apparently takes a lot of time.  Who knew? 

Now that the Holidays are over, its time to get back into the swing of eating, and drinking, and adventures.  That means I need your help.  With great pleasure I announce the beginning of Irvine Restaurant Week.  (I didn't even know they had this.)  And like all great things in Irvine, this means a lot of chain restaurants, a crappy website and lots of food for a cheap price.

The link above will take you to a list of all of the restaurants participating this week.  This is where you come in.  I have been to some, want to go to some, and refuse to go to others.  I need you guys to go to the one's you want, and let me know how they are!  I would love to get some viewers as guest bloggers or even recommendations of places I should try next.  Choose what you love (hint Capital Seafood, McCormick or Wood Ranch) and let me know what you think!

Enjoy feasting!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Irvine! Your are so correct - that is a majorly crappy website. But it did get me excited to participate. I might even get up the gumption to drive into work just to have an Irvine Restaurant Week lunch!

    ReplyDelete